Terms of Service
1) Athtech Designs Ltd will be employed to produce Planning Permission or Building Regulations Drawings only. All stated dimensions on your drawings are to be verified on-site and Athtech Designs Ltd is to be notified if any discrepancies are detected during the building works.
2) All drawings are to be fully checked and approved by a Building Control Officer as part of a Full Plans Building Regulations Application before construction begins.
3) Your agreement with our quote via email will be taken as your acceptance of these terms. The quoted 14-day standard first-draft turnaround is almost always met but, due to potential unforeseen circumstances, cannot always be guaranteed. In these exceptional circumstances, however, Athtech Designs Ltd would ensure you were notified in advance.
4) After accepting our quote, you have a 48-hour cooling-off period in case you decide not to proceed and wish to cancel your drawings. After 48 hours, we will start your architectural drawings. Consequently, if you then decide not to proceed with us after the initial 48-hour cooling-off period, you will still be charged for the full amount.
4) Athtech Designs Ltd is not responsible for any building work carried out on site.
5) Athtech Designs Ltd will submit your Local Authority applications and act as Agent on your behalf but are not agreeing to pay any application/site inspection fees.
6) Athtech Designs Ltd will amend your drawings as many times as you wish until your final balance is paid. Any amendments requested after this time may be subject to an additional charge.
7) Athtech Designs Ltd will not cover the costs of any additional reports or the hiring of additional professionals if requested or recommended by your Local Authority.
8) Design package will comprise of simple calculation elements outlined in quote description only – any goal post arrangements or significant structural design works will require a Structural Engineer at an additional cost.